Flawless Winter Skin in Only 5 Steps!
Your skin needs more attention in winter than any other time of year.
Pampering yourself every six weeks this winter will ensure you will have flawless skin all winter long!
Step One: Let’s talk pampering! (Always the best part, right?) Microdermabrasion is a great exfoliation technique that leaves your skin gorgeous with no after-procedure downtime. Your products will penetrate more deeply into your skin after your session and your skin will be soft and smooth. This is a perfect procedure to do before the weekend to have you glowing through your weekend parties.
DIY Microdermabrasion Paste
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon water
pea-size dollop of coconut oil
1 drop Young Living Essential Oil of choice*
*Essential Oils for the Face
Purification for acne-prone skin
Frankincense or Rose for aging skin
Lavender for sensitive skin.
Step Two: Every day our skin is bombarded by environmental pollutants and damaging UV rays reducing the production of collagen in our skin. (Yes! Even in winter!) Get an Anti-Aging Facial to restore lost collagen, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles–and helping to prevent new ones from starting!
Step Three: What are the top five reasons you believe everyone should wear sunscreen?
1. The ozone layer is depleting and your body needs shielding from harmful rays.
2. Skin Cancer rates are on the rise and sunscreen has been proven to decrease the development of skin cancer.
3. It helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolorations.
4. It also helps to reduce the appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness.
5. It slows down the development of wrinkled, premature aging skin.
Step Four: Moisturizer plumping up your skin with humectants and the most biocompatible hydrators to give your skin a deep boost of moisture, this formula provides much needed hydration.
Step Five: Vitamin C. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health. Dietary and topical ascorbic acid have beneficial effects on skin cells, and some studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage.
Take that, Mr. Winter.
Come in and take advantage of our SPECTACULAR Deals for the New Year! Not sure where to start or have a specific goal in mind for your skin? Schedule a FREE consultation with and get a completely customized plan!
– See more at: https://www.academyofbeautyprofessionals.com/Blog/Article/62/5-Remedies-for-Flawless-Skin#sthash.mxiVpDUs.dpuf