The beauty industry is a very dynamic and exciting industry. Everyone has their own personal reasons as to why they choose to pursue a career in cosmetology. However, they all have one common thread – each individual has gone through the decision process of enrolling in beauty school.
By sharing the ins and outs of becoming a beauty school student, we hope this post will help you with your decision to enroll in cosmetology school!
Beauty Industry – Career Perks
At this point, you may still be trying to decide if a career in the beauty industry is really right for you. If you enjoy being creative and working with people, then you should seriously take a career in the beauty industry into consideration.
Beauty careers open many doors that can lead you to amazing opportunities. If a flexible schedule and a sense of entrepreneurship excite you, start researching career paths of a beauty professional. Examples of career paths include:
• Makeup Artist
• Salon Owner
• Salon Manager
• Special Event Makeup and Hair
• Editorial Makeup and Hair
• Product Sales Representative
The career opportunities are endless. Read our blog post about perks of a beauty career to learn more!
Preparing for Cosmetology School Enrollment
Even if you are still on the fence about enrolling in cosmetology school, it is an excellent idea to still schedule a visit with the school. This gives you the opportunity to get a feel for the environment.
Also, meeting with the director of enrollment services may solidify your decision to pursue this new journey! Many prospective students aren’t sure how beauty school works – so you’re not alone!
The director of enrollment services will walk you through schedules and financial assistance that may be available to you will help alleviate the stress of enrolling!
To enroll in beauty school follow these steps:
1. Do your research. Take some time and browse which career opportunities stand out to you.
3. Schedule a Career Planning Session. This is when you will meet with the director of enrollment services to go over your interests and answer any questions you may have. Do you have questions you would like answered now?
Contact our admission directors immediately and they will be happy to help!
Green Bay 920-374-9560
4. Attend your Career Planning Session. Show up with any questions you may have – bring a list if you have to! Also, feel free to bring a family member or friend. Enrolling in school is a big decision and it’s always nice to have extra support along!
All of your uncertainties will be answered in your Career Planning Session. The director of enrollment services will take you through the school, explain tuition fees, and share financial aid options that are available to those who qualify.
Working with your admissions team is an excellent way to alleviate some of the stress of not being able to afford school. We’re here to make this process as easy and exciting as possible!
Let’s get you started on a new journey! Contact us today. We are ready to answer your questions and show you the ropes – get ready to join our team of future beauty professionals!
Still need more help making your decision to enroll in cosmetology school? See if you show any signs of a future cosmetologist!